Saturday, March 1, 2014

From, iPhone

I literally could not get out of bed today, I had to force myself up with self motivation. Chick-fil-a breakfast. I wish I brought my camera because it looked to good to eat ! I could eat a chicken biscuit everyday, it never gets old. I dare you to disagree ! After breakfast, we went to my favorite place ever... TARGET ! I treat target like the mall, I literally STOP and look at EVERYTHING. I have moments like, "Oh babe look, it's a mixer.. I could use this for cakes and....oh wait, I don't bake." or, "Don't we need some more of these? I think we need this.. and this." You can't take me to Target and expect me to get one thing. Yes I will spend 10.00 on a candle in a mason jar. I'm not that strong yet. Anyways, we actually got things we needed this time. Besides the Starbucks, I got weak - couldn't help it. After that, I decided to see my sister because it's been forever since I've seen her. 


As you can see in Exhibit A, "Child Obsessed with Leg". HA! Adrian wouldn't let go of Daddy's leg after seeing Milah (his cousin) hanging on to him also. Adrian's such a copy cat, he had so much fun following her around everywhere. I'm just glad I caught this adorable smile !!!


After all the fighting over a mini shopping cart ... COUSIN GROUP HUG. This totally wasn't planned, we looked over and they we're just trying to hug each other back and forth. Can we say, Hallmark moment ? WHY don't I bring my camera for photos that are worth it ?! Forget this crappy iPhone quality, I'm bringing my camera everywhere - even the bathroom (jk, don't get your panties in a bunch). 

I just really felt like blogging, typing actually, about something short and sweet. My days have been feeling more normal. I'm just glad that some people view my blog. I wonder if you guys really read or just look at the pictures ? I'm so guilty of doing this ! Like screw the paragraph, show me the food *drool*. I feel like I can be myself, like who I am around Domo, in my blog. The way I say things, or the creepy weird side thoughts I have. I don't think people know me, for me. I'm shy - it's not anyone's fault, I'm just to reserved and scared to actually have real friendships because they all end, in some way (not intended to any of my beautiful, lovely friends I have now). How the hell did this get sappy all of a sudden ? See what I mean.. rambling again. What is this posts even about ? OH! My day, right .. okay that's it ! Trust me I'm probably going to take pictures of something later and talk more. 

I'm going to nap with man now, I'm getting jealous over here. He's snuggling these blankets more than me ! Secret love affair..

Have a blissful day !!

No comments:

Post a Comment