Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Panera Review

I bet you're probably thinking, "You're JUST now eating Panera?!". Why yes, yes I am ! I always see instagram photos of it, the typical hype like Chipotle and was never really interested. I remember going to Panera with my dad when I was like 14, he looked at the prices and asked me if I wanted McDonalds instead. At the time, McDonalds to me was like the Panera to others - it could never do me wrong (little did I know). After a busy day, I told Domo I wanted to try it. So off we went, for lunch. 



Crappy Picture, my B. I got this Italian combo sandwich, classic chicken salad with a baguette.
Sounds boring right ? Well it didn't taste boring - but for the price.. ehh, could've been better or more.
I would go here again for lunch, I love the choices they have. Especially that Winter Power salad ? It has quinoa, lentils, spinach, etc and that's really good for you. Especially for my hubby because he's on the eat clean, train mean type thing right now. The prices aren't the greatest, but I guess if you add up the nice restaurant, service, and quality of the food you can't complain. You get what you pay for, if you want $1 menu items, that's what Mcdonald's is for (yay for unknown chicken nugget ingredients!)

What should I get next time ? It took me 10 mins to decide today.

Have a blissful day ! It feels so good outside, and we're all napping. We're beat after today. Pray for more days like these (bogus VA weather, it'll probably snow tomorrow - just watch).

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment