Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring - from my iPhone

You ever have those days that just feel good? I am obsessed with the feeling of having no WORK or errands to run (even though I secretly have a long list of imaginary things to do/things I forget). The weather made it even more refreshing, considering VA is bipolar. Nonetheless, happy first day of SPRING =) 



Should've put a filter on this, it probably would've hid my split ends ... *hides*



JUICE time. All the kiddies were happy to drink some Capri suns. Adrian doesn't get them often so he was excited ! Because at auntie' he gets all the cool food/drinks. 


Thank you sissy for this meal! Thank for taking my eggs out the microwave when I tried reheating my plate. If I could eat baked wings everyday I WOULD I love chicken wings. No breasts, thighs, or legs - JUST wings . My first true love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment