Monday, March 24, 2014

Krump Workshop - Williamsburg

Yesterday my hubby and his friend Norman had a workshop at William & Mary. Norman is not only his friend, but also his "twinn" in his fam, so he's "Twinn Priest" (Yes, they spell it with two n's! It's just krump). So off we went to Williamsburg, I forgot how pretty it was ! Domo said it reminded him of when he lived in London (lucky duck). I'm making it a must to go back in the summer, of course stopping at Busch Gardens as well - ANYWAYS, it only took us like 45 mins to get there. I really wanted to go because other dancers of different styles were there. I had so much fun ! The only thing that killed it was the fact I had to go to work right after, and I missed the other workshops :(




Taking some vids and pictures ^


Priest Fam ! :)


The rarely pictured couple.. Hi from hubby & I ! 


My son had to get off at least ONCE, it was cute seeing everyone smiling at him. 


Everyone who participated in the Krump workshop impressed me. That's the cool thing about being around other dancers. They really did want to learn Krump, and they dedicated themselves even if it looked a little funny. Can't help but respect that ! My bro and hubby did a great job teaching.


Best part of the day: Toddler slept through almost the whole thing. So mommy got to pay attention and actually watch.

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment