Thursday, March 6, 2014

Wake Up, A

Adrian has always been one of those kids that enjoys waking up (without force, lol). As soon as he wakes up on his "own" time, he's smiling and talking up a storm. He usually wakes up 10am or 11am,  but recently it's been earlier. He always rushes out in the living room and enjoys the view outside.  I'll play Daniel Tigers Neighborhood and he'll play with his cars. He's such an old man ! Domo or I change his diaper, then make him breakfast. He always eats a fruit before his actual breakfast with some apple juice or chocolate milk. His breakfast consists of cereal, eggs, grits, oatmeal, pancakes, anything like that. Geez, I feel so old typing out his routine. 





If he's getting a bath during the day (everyone knows baths at night are the best, duh) then it's usually a couple hours after breakfast. I do that if we're going somewhere later in the day and I want his hair to dry (no sick babies here!). Plus, he takes his nap about four hours after he wakes up, and a bath just makes it even easier to fall asleep for another 2-3hrs (the kid can SLEEP).


"Some help would be great, mom?!?!" 





I put these products in his hair 99.8% of the time. If it's anything else, it's this African oil but that's it. This stuff smells GREAT. I would only suggest it if your kid has legit curly hair. Not semi/soft curly, or extremely textured because it won't work properly, i'll just sit in their hair. Adrian has these tiny coiled curls, with just enough softness for the product to really sit in and do it's thing. Of course after a nap or ride in the car, it mats down in the back - but that's okay LOL. 

Well that's all ! This was super brief, but I really felt like blogging and just sharing. I really am curious as to what other mom's schedules are. Are they similar, the timing of everything, I really wonder! So comment yours, tell me ! I pray I'm not boring anyone with so many posts about Adrian, I don't want a blog specifically about my big boy, it's just my life - that's all. More to come. Okay ? xo

Have a blissful evening ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment