Friday, March 14, 2014

Eating Right

Its the sad truth in life, in order to get the results you want for your body - it starts in the kitchen. You could work out till the death of you, but to get real, long lasting results - it starts here ! It's the hardest thing to do, for me at least (my hubby is dedicated in whatever he does, it doesn't bother him). I want salty, I'm craving fried deliciousness, you feel me ?! You'll start to see more posts like these, HEALTHY food posts. I hope in the process I can eat "clean" as well. There's a slight difference, people ! Clean eating includes no processed foods, eating grains that haven't been broken down, fresh vegetables (real spinach vs. canned spinach) eating fewer ingredients (You ever read the ingredients on things? If it has more than 3-6 ingredients that's ridiculous). Eating clean isn't about losing weight, either. It's just about your overall health, eating for YOUR health :)




My son actually enjoyed this sandwich. Avocado, ham and turkey on whole wheat bread. The only thing I hate about this is using that stupid refrigerated deli meat. See what I mean by eating clean? I'll get there one day! Still yummy though ! 


Sweet potato, microwaved for 9 mins, sprinkle with cinnamon - PERFECT. Makes you feel like you time traveled to Thanksgiving. 


It was so hard not seasoning this chicken. So the ONLY thing I seasoned it with was Mrs. Dash's lemon pepper and chicken seasoning. 


Adrian's cute little plate & toddler silverware - I just LOL'd.


xo


No comments:

Post a Comment