Thursday, March 20, 2014

Take a Moment

Let's all take a moment to say, "Thank You," to nothing else but... FOOD ! I LOVE food, actually no- I'm IN love with food. I love fresh fruits, down below I have a picture of these extremely-juicy-for-no- reason Nectarines. I love spring, peaches are back - the good ones. But these Nectarines had me shaking my head. I just love fruit, and eating healthy really isn't that bad.




There's nothing better than my baked Tilapia (I'm sure I'm not the only one who makes great fish! But this is bangin'). I didn't even season it a lot. But some how tilapia absorbs a dash of this and that so well, it just taste like heaven. I also put butter on top - KILLER. And whoever thought of those frozen steam able veggies - THANK YOU, for your 4 1/2 minutes of veggies that taste like I actually steamed them myself. So good !!! Am I really going crazy over vegetables ? Yup.. I'm a mom. Or am I just old ? (Yes, 20 y/o is old to me, I'd rather be 10 still listening to Nsync from my boom box )


And then my favorite thing, the thirst was so real - GATORADE, cool blue. Throw this in the freezer for half an hour or so, and it's the perfect slushie. Why isn't 7/11 selling it like this! I'm such a rambler, I ramble to much - but this is so good. Maybe it's just me.. ?


No comments:

Post a Comment