Sunday, March 2, 2014

Team Da Da.











Adrian couldn't get enough of daddy last night, he had to be right on top of him, in his face, some call it annoying - I think it's cute!

Adrian is wearing is somewhat big boy undies/diapers. I bet you're like, what ? I'm talking about Pull Ups ! Someone once told me to put him into REAL underwear, that way he'll hate the way it feels when he has an accident. But I feel like that's torture, and to much mess for us. 

I like the Pull Ups because believe it or not, they don't really "feel" like diapers as far as thickness and absorbency, the pull up feature simulates underwear so it's easier to just pull his pants down and sit him on the potty. Wether their on the potty while watching cartoons, or in the bathroom looking at you on the big potty - if they gotta go, they go! 

Couldn't help but posts a pic, how cute is that little foot ? So modest, Adrian.

Note to Self: Wendy's for dinner is never a good idea. Bleh :(

Have a blissful day, please ! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment