Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Family First, from my iPhone

Today was... Good. I just spent time with family and that was truly all I wanted. It feels good being around people that genuinely love you, you feel like you belong, it feels "safe". I'm so grateful for people like this.  I have been neglecting my blog! Do you agree ? I know you don't have to posts things everyday but my purpose was to capture every event, and write novels about my 24 hr days. At times I just want to post couple pictures. I am slacking ! But there's also a lot of things going on, and a lot of fast pace decisions going on which prohibits me from focusing on blogging, more on sleeping :) 


My first time having lobster ! (Gawd, I know you're thinking, "She doesn't get out much" and you're right) I didn't know how it was suppose to taste. My husbands mom had to describe to me how it was suppose to taste. I can't help but laugh out loud while writing this. Nonetheless, I left satisfied & would totally eat lobster again as long as I have butter !

  
My son didn't really get treats, let me rephrase - "sweet" treats. I don't want his mouth caked up with candy, or his stomach full of snacks. Even though he would totally be fine with eating snacks all day.. Fatty. I let him have his own lollipop today with no help from me. He made a little mess - but as a mom, you soon realize the mess is apart of learning. As much as we'd like to control the spills and stains we can't ! My motto - let them have fun sometimes ! It's sad because our babies won't be messy babies anymore. Who knows... I may have a child who's a neat freak who doesn't like his food touching ? We never know ! 



<3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment