Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Bright & Early, from iPhone


My baby sleeps in these 24 month plain white tees. He loves being comfy! "No pants mom!!" 


Good Morning ! I'm already looking forward to napping, is that weird ? I have been so sleepy lately it's not even funny. I told hubby we should go to the store when he gets back from the gym - I'm feeling so lazy. This morning Adrian was SO cuddly. I am so in love with his sweetness, he's definitely daddy's boy. I take advantage whenever he's in a sweet mood because most of the time Adrian does not want to be bothered, kissed, hugged, etc. He let mommy get out of bed when she wanted to this morning (which was around 9am, breakfast had to be served!). I couldn't help but spoil him, and let him eat breakfast in our bed with Curious George on TV. One of the two shows he watches, he's not a fan of anything else. 

I think now we're going to play with his cars. He loves when I tell him to, "Go! Go! Go!" And, "Vroom, vroom!". 

Xo


No comments:

Post a Comment