Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Baby Stretches | 21

Yesterday was a pretty laid back day. Super happy the Hubby was off yesterday, I love having time with him, just relaxing on the couch, kids at our feet (well, Jonas in my arms lol). We were so bored yesterday and I needed to get out the house (I've been going stir crazy) so I figured we could visit my Dad and step mom. I always miss them and I love going over there anyways, so that's exactly what we did. 


 I have so much trouble getting him dressed when he's sleeping ! I literally hate waking him up, I love watching him sleep. I'm so obsessed with these baby stretches ! They're so exaggerated, his knees fold up to his tummy and his face gets all fat. I love it. If you're a mommy I know you know what stretch I'm talking about ! When their little booties poke out to, ahhhh.. it's just so ADORABLE !!



I didn't take many pics at my people's crib yesterday, I was having to much fun enjoying myself. BTW, the skinny girl line of margaritas is BOMB. It's not super sour, and it's not super strong. Just right.. for a skinny girl ;) I'm corny I know.. oh well. My dad also gave me this little tiny bottle of Burnett's pink lemonade vodka. Being LEGAL never felt so good, never imagined drinking with my parent's. I mean.. I could totally envision drinking with my step mom because she's super down to Earth, I love her, she's a great time - BUT my dad ?! Yeah, he let me taste his drink :) 

OVERALL, yesterday was fun. I'm happy we didn't opt to stay in the house.. and I'm even more than happy my hubby can sit and play video games with my dad for hours. I'm just glad to be close to my family again, it feels good to just go there. Seeing my dad run around with my son. Seeing my step mom love my kids so genuine. She makes it easier to deal with the fact that my mom can't be here to see who I've become, the babies I made.. ha. I accept that she's not here, because other things have been added in my life to make it complete and not hurt so bad. I'm so thankful my dad found a good woman, makes me happy that he'll grow old with someone awesome. OH! And I totally have to slip this picture of Adrian in here from the day before when my husband's step dad came over. 


Wild Child ^^

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment