Friday, October 24, 2014

r a n d o m s ++




My kids are freaking awesome, & I actually don't mind being out-numbered !

Here's a tip for the overwhelmed mommy. When things get to chaotic, you're toddler just spilled his breakfast on the floor and is playfully laughing at your reaction because he thinks your joking, you burnt your tongue drinking hot but much needed coffee and simultaneously your baby begins to cry *deep breath* I'll stop there, you get it.. but TAKE PICTURES. If you have a mac it's even better because you can use silly filters. The more you laugh, the better. It's HARD to smile during moments where you want to pull your hair out (or it's already coming out..). So clean the mess up while biting your lip, and take a picture. Smile, tell your babies to say, "CHEESE" and watch their beautiful faces light up. If it's anything that snaps me back into friendly mommy mode, it's when Adrian does something silly again and I can't help but laugh. Or when Jonas coo's and smiles at me, or does his infamous baby stretch with his booty sticking out, knees drawn to his tummy (i love that baby stretch!). It's so hard, believe me I know. But one thing that takes the tension out of your home.. is laughing. So just try it. Smile. 

I HAD to post this because this frog filter cracks me up. Adrian just looks so silly and I almost pee on myself every time I look at it. Why is this so funny to me?! Am I the only mom who thinks kids on distorted filters look even funnier than adults ? Maybe it's just me.. let me know if I'm not alone though :D 

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment