Friday, October 31, 2014

It's Halloween but...

A little throwback.. or FLASHBACK friday to last year. Adrian was a pirate, daddy painted his face and all. So adorable.. and hilarious. This year he's just going to be a skeleton and baby bro is going to be a pumpkin. I'll post pictures later but yeah :) I LOVE this time of year, holidays for the rest of the year - how cool is that ? Best believe, I will have thousands of food pictures on Thanksgiving, I'm looking forward to stuffing my face! I'm so happy Jonas is here to share these holidays with us now. He's truly made us complete (for now.. anyways) (momma wants a girl) !



 

Adrian was really this small at one point ?! Here he is at 5 months, I think Jonas is going to be bigger than him, can't believe how tiny this little boy was. *peep the bib* ;)


We wrapped his presents in Cars wrapping paper last year :)


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment