Tuesday, October 21, 2014

+ E X P L A N A T I O N S +



Sweetest Greetings, Loves

Sooooo listen..  I took a break from blogging. A big break.. I switched to tumblr, but it doesn't feel the same as far as writing is concerned. So now I'm back, to my beloved blog. There's many reasons why I took a break, the two main reasons are firmly because of the pregnancy and the birth of my second baby boy, Jonas.

My pregnancy had me surprisingly more tired than I could imagine near the end, especially having my toddler around keeping me on my little toes. Then, on September 4, 2014 I welcomed my baby boy in the world and life has never been the same since. It's been a little over a month since he's birth and I just have the urge to write, document and all of the above now. My fingers are itching to type, my brain wants to release so many silly stories and experiences with you .. or to whomever is reading this.

I'm back, and I'm ready to share, dream + inspire with you.

Instagram: risdelacruz
Tumblr: blisswithris.tumblr.com

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment