Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Years (eve) | 2015 !!!



We spent our New Years Eve getting Panda Express (WHICH we got for free because I backed my car up in the drive thru before they were about to close and asked for a refund because we waited forever just for them to get our order wrong and it wasn't even a lot of food) and Taco Bell - hubby and I were seriously craving crunch wraps for some reason. After eating Adrian and daddy took a cat nap and I woke them up like an hour before the ball dropped. My husband was SO tired. Which is understandable.. he had been at work since 8am that morning.


ANYWAYS! My New Year was great :) I wouldn't have had it any other way than enjoying it with family. My boys and I. I am thankful to make it through this year, it's behind us. I won't be like other people and present the negative, there was A LOT of good things that happened in 2014. I will miss it somewhat. We prevailed  lot that year, I'm impressed haha. I'm just grateful.. we made it through so many bad things, the struggling, etc. I am so happy. This year will be great. We promised each other that, and it just felt good to bring in another year with a new little baby, a bigger baby, and my best friend. There's some things that I'm leaving in 2014. Any drama in 2014 is left in 2014, including the people who didn't make it right after I made an effort to. I'm focusing on the good things this year, with or without crappy people. I want my family to have the best and I want us to wake up every day thankful and LAUGHING. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment