Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Update

*Sigh*

Being stressed is such an understatement right now. I feel like I run to my blog when I really don't want to physically speak about the negative things - because ultimately I want to stay positive. I just like venting, ha.

Anyways, don't you hate when you're trying to get something accomplished and it seems like every time you get good news or something good happens there's always that ONE thing that comes around randomly to try and knock you down. That always happens to me. I feel like a producer of bad luck sometimes.

On top of applying for school and every annoying thing that comes with that so I can start the spring semester, we're also trying to get out of our present place and move closer to my parents - which is where I wanted to by all along (safe neighborhood, duh).

Anyways, I feel like life is full of a bunch of unprofessional people. People that just show up to get a paycheck and count the hours when they can finally leave. Not putting effort or care into their work. Making their job a routine, not creating relationships, just strictly business. Making work - just work. Getting nothing out of it. Even making someone's day seems irrelevant to these people. I hate staying up on something dealing with business more than the person that's suppose to be professional. I shouldn't have to remind you, or correct you. Sure, everyone makes mistakes and work gets overloaded - but this isn't rocket science. Simple communication is all I ask for. If someone is having trouble and can't get to me in time, it doesn't phase me as long as they acknowledge it - they can take their precious time and I'll be fine with that. But if someone is getting an attitude, making me feel like a burden, rushing me out because they are overwhelmed with work, I have no sympathy. Just let me know you're busy, bitch. Be real and get real human empathy.

I'm one of those customers that likes to empathize and make someone smile. But the second I feel like people's emotions get involved with their work - I lose patience. It takes 5 seconds to communicate example, "I'm sorry about the wait," or "I'm sorry I've been so busy with other files, etc" OR, "I'm sorry I haven't kept in touch, it'll only be a few more days, etc"

Easy.

ANYWAYS - the people at my present place are trying to get some extra money out of us (they think they're slick) every since I put in our 30 day notice. So that's one thing.. and the people at the place I'm trying to go to isn't keeping in touch with me as they should. I've been the one communicating with them, and once I call that's when they actually do what they told me they were going to do. So I'm probably going to have to go through the manager to make sure everything is squared away.

ON A POSITIVE NOTE: I am not sweating it. This is merely just a vent. I am highly appreciative of certain events that WILL take place (they better, lol). I overlook things like this to stay focused on the important thing. I am praying everything gets handled and the impatient side of me is trying it's bet to stop rushing things and just let them happen. I am PRAYING, so pray with me *bow your head* *NOW* *please lawwwwd pleaseeeeee* *amen*

So I'm hoping we can move in this place by Saturday (Domo is off and he wants to move everything that same day). I'm praying it all gets situated tomorrow so I'll have time to call to transfer the power & cable, etc. I also hope I can have school situated before the 12th, because that's when the semester starts. I just hope I get everything right, I'm so nervous with everything that's going on. I feel so... DISORGANIZED and for an OCD person like me it's the worst annoyance ever. I want things to get through this phase so I won't have times where I get annoyed trying to straighten things out and I end up having an attitude with Adrian, or wanting the days to go by faster. IT's really annoying :( So let's hope & stay postive fo' me !!
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment