Tuesday, December 2, 2014

The End of November //





*we have been obsessed with smoothies in our cup lately. smoothie mustache all day*


It's bittersweet.. it really is. The end of November always reminds me that winter will take full effect soon, and the laves will completely fall off. I haven't gotten any really great pictures of the trees this year, but I did soak them in my memory - so I can't be upset. November went by TO fast. I can barely remember anything big that happened this month. Jonas turned two months, Thanksgiving, and that's about it - nothing huge though. I am just so blessed to have this life with my family.. I really am. There were split moment during November were financially I couldn't see clearly, but somehow we pulled through and I swear someone is watching over us because new opportunities have came our way.. to help better our lives - our boys. Thank you, November ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment