Friday, December 12, 2014

Granny Jammie's



So granny (my husband's grandma) came by today and got the boys some pajamas ! She also bought Adrian some new cars, socks, chips, and a bunch of love. I'm so grateful for her.. it was unexpected and I loved the time I had with her today. I love how she calls to tell me she misses them. How much love she puts into the little things. She's so giving and deserves the world, truly. She gave them both hugs and kisses. I love that woman so much. I can't help but feel so grateful to have someone who loves my boys that much. She even remembered to get Jonas's clothes in 6-9 months :)

I couldn't help but take pictures of them wearing them after their bath. Daddy came home with Chick Fil A (I was to hungry to take a picture, ya girl was starvvvvving). After that we watched Jonas have his tummy time. HE HATES TUMMY TIME. He's so lazy, at this age Adrian was lifting his head up so well. Jonas just gives up. If he's on someones shoulder he can hold it up perfectly, or if someone is holding. After tummy time, we gave the kids a bath together :) I wanted to take pictures of that to.. but I decided to just enjoy the moment. 

My husband with his work pants unbuttoned, vneck showing his yummy muscles, collecting all Adrian's cars to place in the tub, getting Jonas naked and kissing all his rolls.. Almost being covered in water trying to bathe these crazy boys of ours.. Both of them crying when it was time to wash their hair.. hearing Adrian burst out in giggles, and seeing Jonas slowly falling asleep and moving along with the waves Adrian was creating. Drowning our kids in baby lotion.. Kissing them all over again and making them laugh before bed. 

There is no love greater than this. 

Being home with the kids all day can be exhausting, being at work all day can be equally as exhausting. So just having him work as a team with me, with no questions asked - feels so good. I've seen men who come home, ignore their kids, polo their butt on the couch, and chill for the rest of their night. The thing I love about Domo is that he takes care of what needs to be done before relaxing. If I ask for help, he gives it. He washes the dishes after I cook, and if he doesn't get to he tells me he'll do them in the morning (Which I don't mind doing them in the morning, since he leaves so early for work). I love how he will brush Adrian's teeth at our set time for bedtime. He'll help me take care of the kids so that we can have time to ourselves quicker. I am so so so grateful.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment