Monday, December 15, 2014

LITTLE GYM ADVENTURES

Yesterday was so much fun you guys !!! We went to the little gym for a birthday party for my husband's uncle's son. He turned one ! Time flies.. The Little Gym was insanely fun for Adrian (Jonas can't quite play yet). He went before when he was one and didn't really like it as much as he did Sunday. He was playing with everything.. I will put a blog up soon, but here's pictures :) After this day, I was truly blessed for family. Domo and I were just admiring our boys.. seeing Adrian so happy literally made me want to flipping cry. That's when I knew motherhood has taken over me completely. Seeing my children happy, no worries, etc - that's what makes ME happy. No matter what, even when they have they're own family one day, I will always do what I can to see them happy. NO MATTER WHAT. I don't care if their old, I want to see them smile.

 I am so thankful for them.. How many people can say, "I'm thankful for my children". ? The fact that Adrian just appreciated the time he had, you could tell he was so grateful. It surprised me how well & friendly he was with the other children also. This boy literally just wants to play, he has such a kind heart/soul. He also had fun showing off his little brother ;)

I'm also thankful for the ladies at The Little Gym. They were so SWEET, and nice. You can tell they love children and really want to help. It's not an easy job and they have so much patience without pressuring the kids. I can not wait to go back !



CAKE POPS! The cake & cake pops were made by Domo's uncles wife. So amazing !! AND GOOD.



tummy time was a success, the ladies were so great with him.


Adrian was literally attached to this woman. He wouldn't leave her side, and wanted her to hold him, etc. 





WHAT'S A PARTY W/O FILIPINO FOOD?! So happy because they had flan there to :)


Don't even get me started on how Adrian was with Spiderman… He loved Spiderman until Spiderman actually came inside…. SMHliterally wouldn't let us put him down.


they all pulled their own string for the piƱata.


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment