Friday, November 28, 2014

Turkey Shenanigans ++

Hey Love!

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving ! I swear.. sometimes I sit and think what life would be like without these awesome federal holidays that give you an excuse not to go to work/school :D But seriously, I could not imagine not having a specific day in the year to PIG OUT and not feel guilty nor greedy (there's always that one family member who sends you home with plates)(food for dayssss)("eat more! eat some more!) Anyways, check out how my short Thanksgiving was in the link below:


or visit my channel: TheBlissWithRis

Thank you so much, to whoever you are. I check my page views everyday, and I'm overwhelmed with the love + support I receive from you all - people I may know or do not - LOVE YOU !

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment