Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Sniffy McSniffle Puff +

Sweetest Greetings, Love !

I am literally over the cold already and it isn't even December. Everyone's been sick except Domo (his immune system is like a Russian army or something. He never gets sick.) I can't be to mad though..if it keeps getting cold it may snow in time for Christmas ;) NOW THAT will be awesome. I need advice, should I do a white tree or regular green tree? I'm thinking white tree with silver, red + white ornaments (like a peppermint tree ^__^) OR a white tree with gold, silver + champagne colored ornaments. Don't ya'll copy my style now !! I need suggestions !! I'm trying to be super decked out for the holidays. 

I've been getting a lot of positive feedback lately, I just want to say thank you. SERIOUSLY. I had no idea people cared, I had no idea people cared enough to READ and not look at the pictures. I tell my hub's how much that means to me, and he encourages me to keep writing to help, inspire, entertain. I still hold back a lot, I can't help it.. lol. But there's so much more crazy, personal things I want to talk about ! I love knowing there's people out here like ME. I'm not the only one who experienced certain things, etc. Thank you, girl, thank you you you and youuuu. !!! 


We wake up to this you guys. Is he cute or am I just saying this cause he's my baby? I just feel like he's so darn cute !!!! Mommy syndrome. 


When we let Adrian sleep with us, we have to keep a close eye on him. When he wakes up he likes to poke his hands in baby bro's crib. He's slightly obsessed with baby bro, and that's okay with me :)


Gave my boys a warm bath since they're both sick with the sniffles & such. I thought this would never happened, but I had the courage to bathe them both at the same time! It went well and they both were just chilling. I love how Adrian's pointing at me like, "Hey YOU! Lady with the camera… STOP taking pics !!" He legit hates when I take pics, but that's a whole other story within itself... :)


^ We are very emotional while watching Curious George. ^ (yes that's a beach chair)(it's not summer)(we love our socks pulled up as high as they can go)(he still fits 12 month jammies)



It's true, once big daddy's home every things all better.

love ya'll, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment