Monday, November 3, 2014

Monday 9|3|14 ++

I can't believe how quickly the sun goes down now.. It's only 4:23pm and my living room already looks hazy. Domo and I had no idea the time went back, and when we finally realized it we keep forgetting (maybe because I have yet to change the time on the stove and microwave). I can tell the boys are also suffering by the time switching based upon their sleep. Adrian usually wakes up at 8-9am and he's been waking up at "10am". Jonas also tries to push sleep until 11am to wake up for the day, I have to wake him up once I wake up - the boy can sleep. Anyways.. it's just a friendly reminder that it's fall, and soon we'll be welcoming winter. 



I hate placing this one in front of a tv, but today was definitely one of those days. We've been hanging out with Curious George. Jonas has been in the, "sleeping for 10 minutes at a time" moods. I thought he was going to have a full nap, and decided to use the bathroom (number TWO at that, shaking my head..) and all of a sudden I hear a very aggravated cry. So I'm sitting on the toilet like nooooo, I'm not even finished *smacks forehead*. This is where I'm so grateful to have my two year old around aka Super Bro Hero. He took Jonas' pacifier and tried soothing him, rocking his bouncer, he's going to be an awesome Dad one day, seriously. 


Maybe it's the asian in me? Yes, rice was the first thing I ate today. I even have a professional rice button pusher. ^_^


If you can spot the wiener in the ultrasound pic, you're freaking awesome. It's Jonas' ultrasound pics, btw. 



Pretending we know what "non-GMO" & "organic" means. Oh, and this isn't granola mommy - it's "cereal".


These little legs & miniature feet are my favorite thing about toddlerhood.



If you're at work, or just had class today I hope your day is going well, Doll. Monday's aren't that much of a drag for me since every day is just another day for a stay at home mommy. At times it makes me wish I was working again, to have "off days" to look forward to. But I don't know if I could trade seeing every milestone my children hit, or capturing each smile, yawn, laugh, etc. I don't know if I could trade conversing about "THE PLANE IN THE SKY!!" versus, "Is there anything I can help you with?" . Maybe I'd rather sweep granola off the ground.. instead of crumbs from someone's birthday dinner. Or maybe I'd really rather sit here documenting my boys lives, as opposed to verifying an account for security purposes.. :) You get the point... haha


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment