Thursday, November 27, 2014

I'll Make Your Day | Ed. 1

Bare With Me: I'm Just Being Me


I love saying, "Ya Bish" after every statement I make.


Hi! My names Freddy. My name is a unisex name. Guess which sex I am though? HA! That's right you'll never know. 


Cornbread > The Human Race. Thou shall not cheat or deceit my dear beloved cornbread.


I'm so heartbroken and confused...because I just watched the mid season finale of The Walking Dead and IT KEEPS LEAVING ME WANTING MORE.. WHY MUST YOU PLAY HARD TO GET…JUST LOVE ME ALREADY.


My inner Vogue. Is my inner vogue. Art. Art is Art. That is All. *snap fingers* *finger snap applause*


Like who are you...? Over there looking AT me.. looking LIKE me.. I was here first, you little witch.


I know Jimmy Neutron got cancelled on Nickelodeon.. But I'm here, don't worry boo I gotchu. Now let's go, Sheen. 


I love Drake's music and wearing socks with leaves on them because I'm just hipster like that. *pulls wedgie from high waisted shorts* 


Are my eyelashes REAL?! Like, these are totally REAL I can't believe you asked me that. Some freaking friend you are!!!! …. Hey do you have any glue ? Just asking.. oh no reason.. it's just like tampons. I mean you do carry glue with you at all times right? *cough* Wait, what? 


Channeling my inner, "Who". #HireMeDrSuess #Whoville #CindyLouWho #RisWho 



Hi, my name's Bertha and I'm going to make you believe I'm turning up/about THAT LIFE but it's really just Coca Cola. You wanna read some fake articles on how McDonalds serves human meat with me?! Or let's watch some conspiracy theory videos on Youtube!


*turns on highest setting on Glow filter* *still can barely see self* 


WHY IS IT SO COLD?! Or.. HOT ?! Fuhhhh, what does "thermal" mean?


I promise I'm there.. see that little uh.. light skin oval.. slightly in the center.. okay now turn your head sideways, and then blink one time, *couhg* and uh.. and shift your body to the left… AH! SEE! There I am! That's MY head right there. Yup. Dat's me. *puts on shades*



I've had a long day. 

 

We just purchased fried chicken… and he used.all.the.damn.hot.sauce.


Love ya! SMILE! Pwease? ^__^ XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment