Saturday, November 15, 2014

Fall, Please Stay ++





F A L L , I LOVE/ADORE you. These are pictures from last November, Adrian was only O N E (crying as I type.. JK.. no but feral look at my baby). His hair was so long (not nearly as long as it was when we cut though, sheesh). This makes me even happier with our decision to grow his hair back out. I was literally just going through my iPhoto and came across these pics and I had to post them. I can't believe Jonas wasn't even thought of around this time! I literally thought this was how it was going to be for a loooooooong time - boy was I wrong ^__^' . I am truly inspired to have another photo shoot of our "new" family, but it's to dang COLD (I also don't feel like paying for a shoot, haha). 

Anyways, going through these pictures takes me back to how I felt, how things were, how they smelled (what?!) and just everything that was going on around this time. You NEVER forget where you came from. Around this time, we were living with our amazing roommates who happened to be like family to us. Living with them helped us grow as a couple, as a family, and much more. I thank God everyday we met people like them, because without them LORD knows Domo and I may have not been together, honestly. That's how much we learned from them, they've seen us uncut, raw, etc and loved us and our son more than what I could've asked for! So every time I look at this picture I'm reminded of those good times, and miss them often. I also remember Domo and I watching seasons of Breaking Bad , Dexter (my love affair) and Walking Dead in our room all day. I remember watching him play the new Grand Theft Auto while I was super sick with chills, fever, etc while he also took care of me. I remember our son TURNING one in that very home, officially crawling for the FIRST time, and also walking *grabs tissues* !! I remember endless and EFFORTLESS naps with Adrian (these were the GOOD days, haha). I remember getting engaged! I also remember having a miscarriage, and being scared for my dear life but having my oh-so-caring roommates look out for me as if we were really blood (driving me to the hospital, taking Adrian, etc). I really learned a lot! And I'm happy that I can remember all the good and bad times, just by looking at photos during that time. It was awesome.

These photos are just beautiful to me! And so festive.. I honestly wish I could thank my brother Quentin (IG:3rdconcept) a million times for capturing these amazing photos. He actually caught a smile from this stubborn kid! I will forever cherish these photos, and what they meant. I'll even remember the random guy walking his gold Lab while we were shooting. 



We were also just recently engaged, so these photos mean so much to me. Young, restless, in love, crazy, passionate, "I don't want to be with you anymore" *runs back for a hug* times. But that's a whole different story :) 

Thank you for reading my moment of reminisce, xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment