Thursday, November 27, 2014

Turkey Day !


Bae caught me slipping. Taking a selfie with JojoBear.



~ HAPPY THANKSGIVING ~

Today I was feeling awful. I had the WORST headache ever, actually migraine.. it was so bad I passed out because of how dizzy I felt, I couldn't even eat anything. Of course I debated going to the hospital or not (which I'm glad I didn't go now that I think about it), I didn't want to spend Thanksgiving in the hospital! Yuck.. So I stuck it out. Hubby bought me Excedrin for migraines, some multivitamins for adults, and food. I took a shower and forced myself to get dressed.. look pretty, all that good stuff AND surprisingly I feel better. I honestly feel much better after the medicine and getting in the shower. I did not want to spend Thanksgiving stuck in our bed. 

ON A BRIGHTER NOTE: It's Jojo's first thanksgiving :D I'm so happy ! He's wearing the same bib Adrian wore on his first Thanksgiving! Except Adrian was 5 months old.. and Jonas is about to be 3 months, LOL. (photo below of Adrian)(look at how young Domo looks)



I'm So Grateful For: My family, shelter over my head, food on my table, love, The Walking Dead, being a mother, positive people, good news, random blessings, supporters french vanilla coffee creamer, PEPSI, clean water, technology, people who work on holidays, fluffy comforters, sunrises, and so much more… !!!

I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful, what did you eat? What are you thankful for? Thank you again for reading, whoever you are - hugs & filipino sniff kisses to you, friend. <3

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment