Sunday, November 2, 2014

Night Bubbles & Giggles







This is probably one of my favorite times of the days to be honest (bedtime is the relief you get when someone scratches your back and they hit that hidden itch you didn't know existed until they started scratching!) When Domo gets home from work, he goes into full daddy mode. He doesn't complain about it either. Depending on what time it is and if Adrian has eaten dinner, he'll get him ready for bed (teeth, pull-up change, etc). Once daddy is home it's just calm. The day is just soooo fast paced keeping up with these two boys, I love when everything starts to slow down. The other night he gave Jonas a bedtime bath and I snapped some shots because I just love looking back on photos of him doing these little things since he's at work all day. I laughed so hard at how much Adrian wanted to see his little brother get bathed. He kept pointing and saying, "SEE? SEE?" And I'm nodding my head like, yes Adrian I see the baby getting a bath. He even tried helping daddy! I think he truly takes pride into being the big brother. 



I love how easy it is to put Jonas to sleep. I'm even more happy we're out of the newborn stage. I'm not as paranoid as I used to be. He's not as fragile as he was, he's alert and can follow my voice/face. After his bath and a bottle, he just falls right to sleep - no fuss or fight (rarely). I love how we have a set schedule now and things are more predictable. He only wakes up twice during the night, 3am and 6-7am to eat. He doesn't even cry during bath time ! I think he finds it soothing.. ? 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment