Thursday, November 27, 2014

Tis' The Season

As 85% of the population would say… IT'S MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR!

I am in love with December, Christmas Time, Christmas Tree's, Cold weather (sometimes), Hot Cocoa, ALL OF THAT. I am literally so grateful my parents raised me with this holiday specifically, how would life be without it?! I know some people's religion prohibit them from participating in any type of holiday, but I'm just here to say I am so thankful and excited for holidays like this (and Thanksgiving isn't even here yet! What!) SO! Here's our Christmas TREE SO FAR!!!!! ^__^


*thumbs up for me pictured in the most comfortable sweats ever. thank you, hollister*



 


We don't have a fireplace, so we had to place the stocking on the wall (ghetto, had to make do with what we had! serious LOL) And we got the boys initials :) Props to the hubby for putting these up. 



AND WHAT IS THE WINTER SEASON without a crock pot dinner ?! Made a pot roast the other day. (forgot to take a picture of the finishing product)(it was stupid GOOD) It was so easy, place all your ingredients in the pot and let them cook for 7-10 hours ! I feel so warm and yummy making recipes in the crock pot. This, hot cocoa, christmas songs… I love the season. So grateful to make new traditions with my family, my kids, etc. Thank you for reading, doll !

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment