Saturday, November 15, 2014

Hai !





I get fresh bread in the mornings and this kid is so obsessed with it! 



So fresh and clean after his bath :)


Hey girl hey.

Today was so basic! The boys are finally asleep, and the hub is currently dancing. Adrian was extremely whiny today. I don't know if it's because he was coming off of being sick, or if he just wanted some extra TLC. I made steak stir-fry again tonight, and he refused to eat any of it. Literally the only thing he ate today was cereal (flakes with sliced strawberries), string cheese, slices of french bread, Silk almond milk, apple juice and a strawberry shortcake. But he refused to eat any dinner, he even passed on his rice (he loves rice!). So I'm blaming it on him being sick.. I hate when he skips a meal but there's nothing I can do and forcing him to eat will only make it worse.

I don't even know why I'm posting, nothing extravagant happened today. OH! Hubby's mom and granny came over to see the boys. But that's it! Today was just chill.. it felt so long. Adrian's fast asleep after his bath and so is Jojo. Should I sleep ?! I kind of want to wait for the hub to get home and snuggle all up in his arms. He's honestly the best cuddler.. I just made up a word, I don't care haha. 

Anyways, have a good night !! xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment