Tuesday, March 4, 2014

What's for Dinner ?

I did a little shopping for the week at the commissary today. I love how many different items they have,   their asian section is my favorite. I needed something quick for dinner tonight, I haven't been in a real "cooking" mood lately. Take-out and fast food has been the move lately, but I'm getting somewhat sick of it now. We need more food places in Virginia ! Domo's mom suggested I make this shrimp scampi stuff she made. 



Had to slip these in here really quick. I found these today, I love these crackers ^__^



Since I had shrimp that was already peeled and cooked, I just put the sauce and shrimp in together at the same time. So the shrimp wouldn't cook for to long and get all dry. The sauce just has to be brought to a boil, simmer and let it sit for about 3 minutes.


What's pasta without garlic bread, seriously ?! I hate that crunchy bread. I only like a good crunch on the outside. 3 mins on one side, 4 on the other and it's GOOD.



TA-DA ! All done.



You give them a fork.. but nothings better than a good ole' toddler hand. 


Oh! I got these today to. Anyone try these before ? They claim to be "organic". You know some things claim to be organic but they're not "fully" organic. Anywho, it's like go-gurt but better I suppose. Adrian likes yogurt every now and then (lately it's been greek yogurt he likes) so I thought I'd try these.

Have a great evening everyone !! It's Lego time now.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment