Monday, March 3, 2014

Tears and Z's



Happy Toddler ...




Sad/Upset/Pissed/Miserable/Over-Dramatic Toddler...





Sleeping Toddler... :')

Let's talk about my child's hair for 2 seconds, I mean it's always the topic of discussion when people see him. We could be at the mall enjoying lunch eating peacefully and get interrupted. Or my favorite, shopping and getting stopped a million times because, "Oh look AT THAT HAIR!" "Oh look at those BIG eyes" "SHE'S so cute". One way to irritate me: Seeing my child dressed in all black and blue, no bows or frills - and calling him a girl. Do we lack common sense or ... ?

I love compliments, I sincerely do - so don't take this posts another way that it isn't. It's just somewhat disturbing how some people will come from the other direction of walking just to look at him, like we're at the zoo. All moms should know this feeling ?! Especially when they're REALLY little, but hey - I can't talk. Babies are the cutest thing ever.

Anywho, Adrian hates his hair being touched, braided, pulled, brushed, etc. So most of the time it's out and wild. Occasionally I'll braid it, but he hates cornrows, he's so tender-headed. So I have to result in these four sections of ponytails and braid the ends. 

If you can do hair, you're welcome to try on my todd's head ! 

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment