Monday, March 3, 2014

Peace




As long as I got you .. I have everything <3







Adrian is so aware and attentive to his surroundings it's hard to get pictures nowadays. Across from us was a guy on his motorcycle just letting it run, Adrian couldn't keep his eyes off him ! Oh well, any picture with my bubba is good enough for mommy.



I haven't nearly came close to being tired of these two. I have asked myself numerous of times how I'll be as we get older. My little one will be driving, instead of riding in the back. My husband won't be as energetic, and mobile (rocking chairs, here we come!) The funny thing is, I'm looking forward to growing old. I'm not afraid of it anymore. Domo is the majority of the reason why I'm not as afraid of things like death, or growing old. His outlook on life is different from mine. I'm slowly learning the trades.. I just can't believe that it won't be like this forever. Makes me treasure these moments even more. 

Every moment we're in at the time feels like it'll never go away, then "tomorrow" comes, and that was yesterday, which then becomes a memory. Kind of sad, right?

Awww, I'm starting to feel SAP *wipes tears* jk. I don't ever want to forget all the good times like this, despite the 5 minute occasional breakdown I may have ("I have the worst life everrrr") We've all been there. Claiming we have the worst life ever, then things get better and suddenly we have the most "blessed" and "greatest" life ever. I want to remember the 98% of good moments I have when I have those breakdowns, because they make my life - a life. Not those "I'm so ugly," or "No one else goes through this," or "You don't understand!" moments. They are merely moments, and minor setbacks if we allow them. We have to start remembering all these good moments. Utilize that warm, fuzzy feeling our heart when we have those breakdowns.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment