Friday, July 4, 2014

New Items

FOOD! The common denominator for conversations, the one thing that pulls people together no matter what (if not, you're probably one of those people who puts ketchup on their fries as opposed to dipping *rolls eyes* JK) So, there's this hurricane (his name is Arthur, how prestigious?) that's suppose to come tomorrow, or shall I say today so I went to the store to grab some things if things get bad. I didn't picture everything, btw. Hubby stocked up on gatorade, water for Adrian and I. These pics are taken from my iPhone, don't judge me I'm lazy.


I'm pretty convinced we have enough yogurt for the US military now. Adrian adores greek yogurt, he calls it, "Yo-Gi" which melts my big mommy heart! We picked out a bunch of different ones, different brands and flavors to taste test basically. And the great thing, is I only spent .90-1.00 each for these. Adrian usually eats yogurt as part of his breakfast, and one of the buddy fruit pouches for his mid-morning snack. Hubby also picked out these cute little sweet potato puffs, anyone had them before? I wonder if I can make my own.


I'm giving Almond Milk a try, a couple of friends told me they liked it so I pray it does me justice. Also, I love jasmine rice! This particular brand is GMO free as well, if you haven't had jasmine rice... you're missing out. It was only $2.68, I believe. It's so yummy and soft when you make it right. The green goddess drink isn't for me btw, hubby loves it - I think those little drinks are gross now.



My main reason for going to the grocery store... PRODUCE. I hate buying things I won't use in the next couple days, it's such a waste - so I purchased things I knew I would use within a week. Green pepper, onion, lemons (so great over chicken and in water), MANGOES, and banana's. Yes, I purposely buy them green because they get ripe so fast and we just don't eat them fast enough. One thing that helps is actually separating the bananas, I find they last longer than usual.


Lastly, I found this flavored water in peach! I'm not a fan of flavored water honestly, but peach anything just gives me faith in humanity. It's just so GOOD, so I snagged it (after asking hubby several times, "Should I put this back?") Also, don't laugh at my mini water bottles. I have reg sized ones to, but these are for those nights when I wake up feeling like a camel and Adrian also :)

So there it is.. a little mini "haul". HA, I sound like a you tuber. The only thing not pictured are my meats, frozen veggies, etc. I just want to keep posting, and staying updated. I love the response I've been getting, it really makes me happy. I pray everyone that lives around me is safe and sound! 


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment