Saturday, July 5, 2014

Tummy Growler

I had the urge to make muffins this morning! I opted for blueberry muffins, I adore blueberry flavored anything - always been that way. I'm not a baker by any means.. this was by the box and yet I still managed to make it funky. My muffin's were sunburnt when I took them out the oven. 





Proof that mommy brain does exist! 15-20 mins of baking time turned into 25 mins of trying to multitask.. Anyone else feel a slight joy when you accomplish tasks while cooking something? In my mind I feel like I'm killing several birds with one stone, this obviously wasn't one of them. 

Anyways.. to make up for my burnt muffins (asked hubby if he wanted to take some to work, and he kindly shot me a, "Oh no thanks babe, I probably wouldn't eat it if I brought it. I'll just take a gatorade.") I made shrimp !




^ For when I'm to lazy to chop up real garlic ^


I am totally having a love affair with lemon. I LOVE lemon. Lemon pepper seasonings, Lemon bars, Lemon popsicles, Lemon ANYTHING. Usually a squeeze of half of lemon gives just the right amount of yummy citrus flavor when I cook. *insert lemon emjoi here*


What did you make today ?

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment