Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Random Sunday Festivities



I wish I was prepared to go to the beach Sunday, but it was honestly just a random trip with some of my husband's family so we followed along - on hungry stomachs, btw (preggy mom was irritated). Nonetheless, it was fun walking on the strip! I haven't been on the strip in forever. I have a thing against large crowds of people, I prefer going places with few bodies and germs - I'm one of "those" people. But I enjoyed the time we walked around, Adrian loved it to. He's so alert, and he LOVES outdoors. It amazes me how many things AMAZE him, I love this stage. 



Oh! And can't forget about baby, Jonas - who hasn't dropped yet, obviously because I can barely breathe now. Anyone else experience such horrible shortness of breath? I feel like my lungs have shifted and can't expand at all, ESPECIALLY when I'm sleeping. I didn't have this issue with Adrian at all. I also never had Braxton Hicks or leg cramps with Adrian. Is it true the second baby is bigger than the first ? Ugh, I'm so ready to meet you, baby!!

thanks for reading, loves xo







No comments:

Post a Comment