Thursday, February 27, 2014

It's still morning ?

I can't believe it's only 10:10am. I'm usually just waking up around 11, and wanting to go back to sleep by 2 o'clock ! I feel obsessed posting another post in the same day, but it's my blog and I don't care - it's for me, no one else. Ugh.. Adrian needed a bath this morning, usually I like giving them to him at night but he had a MEAN poop, the smell wouldn't leave his bottom. So off in the shower he went, and boy did he crack up when he had to get his feet washed. I'll never get tired off his innocent, loud, vibrant laugh. 



I've been meaning to get some Aveeno lotion for this todd. Johnson's doesn't cut it - it doesn't moisturize correctly. It's literally just lotion, and that's it. Anyone else agree ?


^ Oh hey, I'm a photographer now because I've taken a picture without my face, just so you can see my big camera in a dirty mirror. *sarcasm ends here* I don't want to be a photographer - at all. I just like capturing photos of things I love. 




You would think someone was standing in the direction he's looking in. Nope, just him thinking of a master plan. "Oh, I can drive my car on top of my crib next, mom !"


Well that's it for my posts, I don't want to bore you - whoever you are reading, to death. I think people thought I was kidding when I made a posts about playing Legos. Nope ! I am a fan of Lego games, and there was so many good reviews on this one. I feel like such a nerd .. my cheeks are slowly turning pink as I'm writing this. Okay, I'm leaving now *slowly exists out nearest door* Hashtag, "LegoLover" 

Have a blissful day !! xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment