Friday, February 28, 2014

Daddy !

Let's say "Hi!" to our favorite person ever really quick. Daddy, Da Da, Pop, Hubby - you get the point.   I will attempt to make this as brief as possible ! This is my husband. We're pretty young to be married (20 & 21), but who puts time on love anyways ? I mean who's really in charge of saying when or WHO you have to marry. We're pretty private, which I appreciate now because before it wasn't like that (partially my fault). I've learned to love our privacy, I honestly don't want people knowing how we are, how we're doing, etc. He's made my life - a life. I was in such a broken state when we started getting close and he literally lifted me up with his bare hands and helped me believe in things.. people again. No one will ever fully understand the immense amount of love he's given me. If I had to draw a picture to show it, it would probably be a picture of a big, cheesy, heart with those crappy glitter crayons that don't really color (kindergarten problems). 


Random pointless fact: Domo named Adrian, months before he was born also. I just took part with his middle name, "Laith" which means Lion in arabic, which is ALSO daddy's favorite animal. 



What's this sign he's holding up you ask? It's not a gang sign - chill out for a sec. My man is a KRUMPER. This is the sign for his dance fam. His dance name is "Priest", I highly suggest typing in "Priest krump" into YouTube if you're confused. The dance was created by Chez aka Tight Eyez. They were "Street Kingdom" on ABDC if you remember. Please keep Chris Brown out of your mind when you think of "krump" now. Anywho, this is his LIFE . I respect this dance so much, it's so technical and full of power. My man is BUCK (had to throw that word in here somewhere). 


^ "I don't have to go potty daddy, I just want to sit and think right now," 
Anyone else's todd like sitting on the potty just to sit ? 


I ended last night drinking this lovely pineapple soda with some pizza ! Not delivery.. Dijorno (spellcheck me ?) This pretty much tastes like Pineapple fanta, but I couldn't resist this fancy name/bottle. I'm such a visual person it's sad, if it's pretty I'll buy it ! 




& that's it ! I'm sleepy again, I keep waking up early - I'm going back to sleep . Or attempting at least .. 

Have a blissful day! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment