Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Little Things

It felt incredibly good waking up this morning. The sun was shining perfectly through my window, I should've took a picture (lazy ole me). I didn't think that colors could alter your mood, I am a firm believer in that now. The brightness of my room gives me this comforting feeling now, I just want to sit in it all day... Anywho, today we had to pick up Adrian from his granny's. I was to excited to see those fat cheeks again ! When we got there, we saw him peeking through the window. We waved at him, and continued to walk towards the door. Next thing we know he runs away from the window & we can hear him crying from outside. Poor thing started crying once we left his vision ! It was the cutest/saddest moment ever ! Lol.


^ I am IN LOVE with the new car seat we got yesterday. You know you're a mom when you're excited about new carseats ... I'm not ashamed ! :) He didn't quite know how to get into yet like his other one, but I think he likes it (fell asleep in 2.5 seconds). Adrian didn't eat lunch yet, so we decided to get something quick. Jason's deli it was! 


Domo got this new cuban melt thingy, it looked like a regular sandwich to me ! I had to have him explain every layer of it, I guess it's the "sauce" that makes it "cuban". We both got seafood gumbo, it's not the greatest - but it does everything for me ! 




I got the New York Yankee. I'm so obsessed w/ the corn beef overload & the spicy mustard it's not even funny. I totally wish I could eat this everyday without any consequences.


Adrian had the grilled cheese kids meal, with "organic apple juice" & "organic apples" . I didn't know if it was really organic or not.. but HEY, he loved it !!






& then this happened... makes me want to curl in a ball & hug myself (mom problems). I just love how close & involved they are, there's nothing like it. The immense amount of love he shows his daddy is just unbearable for my sappy heart. 


 We're back home and I finally lit my "Pink Magnolia" candle from Target, I am IN LOVE with this scent. I highly recommend it if you love fresh, not to strong smells. I'm not a fan of deep scents. This is perfect, I don't care how much it was I would've bought 1,000 of them if I could.

Have a blissful evening ! xo

2 comments:

  1. Great first post. Read both of them. I recently started mines myself. Feels pretty good to talk about things from your perspective here than on like FB huh? Keep going ill be looking forward to new ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's your blog called ? I remember reading your first posts, but i forgot the link ! Thank you so much for your support :) !!!!! Means so much to me. I definitley love blogging rather than facebook. I can say so much about nothing & it feels good .

      Delete