Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Early Spring Cleaning & Date Night

I wasn't to confident about how yesterday was going to pan out. My husband and I made a list in our heads of all the things we needed to do, it was a blessing his granny took our son, Adrian, for the day & also the night (fist pump). I am so pleased with how PERFECT the day went, it felt unreal. For the first time, I didn't mention missing our baby boy! I genuinely enjoyed my day alone with my husband. I can't help but feel selfish when I'm enjoying myself without my son along, but I realized that every mom needs a moment to herself. As mothers we get so involved with our children, we're so in love with those little faces we forget about our happiness.  


My random bathroom that's slowly coming together. I'm inspired by the "rustic" , non-matching theme. The bathroom should be a refreshing place, not a dungeon :)


My favorite thing bought yesterday. Surprisingly I wasn't the one who picked it out ! Reading this makes me happy, there is truly no place like home & I want my family to stand for this ! 


^ I opted for a smaller shoe rack because I honestly didn't believe we needed one with 10 slots. *cough* Clearly should've gotten it because I couldn't get rid of any shoes. I'm a hoarder ! :(
~

It's been forever since my husband and I have been out on a night alone, just the two of us. No kids meal, request of a high chair, "Oh babe, he's spitting his food out!", or being more interested in coloring with cheap crayons than your one year old. 


Hubby trying to work this manual focus. 




 Clearly taking pictures of me are more interesting than finishing wings.

Have a blissful day !! - Ris xo

No comments:

Post a Comment